- Clean Up Australia Day!
Celebrating 25 extraordinary years – the annual Clean Up Australia Day was on Sunday 1 March 2015.
- Liverpool’s Lifeline Celebrated it’s 10th Birthday
Lifeline’s Liverpool shop celebrated it’s 10th year anniversary with a special morning tea and store-wide sale last Thursday. Happy 10th birthday Lifeline Liverpool!
- Building Liverpools’ New City Centre
“The new City Centre will leave a lasting legacy and ensure Liverpool retains its position as a regional leader,” Mayor Mannoun said.
- Launch of ‘Liverpool Remembers’ and ‘Our Liverpool Boys’
The first ANZAC Program events is coming up! Come along at the Liverpool City Library for the launch of the exhibition ‘Liverpool Remembers’ and the publication ‘Our Liverpool Boys’.
- Come & Celebrate The TET Festival!
Organiser of the Vietnamese TET Festival David Nguyen said the three-day festival was a chance for friends and families to get together to celebrate.
- Come Along To The Fairfield Relay for Life Information Night
Find out how to become a volunteer Committee member and be a part of planning this years event. All welcome!
- Elderly woman dies after being found injured on the road
Police are appealing for information as investigations continue into the death of an 83-year-old woman, who was found seriously injured in Miller yesterday.
- Come Along and Welcome the Year of the Goat & Ram at Cabramatta’s Lunar New Year Festival!
Festivities kick off in Freedom Plaza with the traditional lion dance to banish the previous year’s bad omens and welcome in a year of prosperity.
- Ingham Institutes’ Grace Micali Finalist For 2015 NSW Women Of The Year Awards
Horningsea Parks’ resident Grace Micali is a finalist in this year’s Harvey Norman’s Young Woman of the Year Award.
- Uniting Care Burnside’s Youth Hope Program
Uniting Care Burnside’s Youth Hope program is dedicated to improve youth services in the area.
- Fairfield Terror Raid: Two Men Arrested
Two men will appear in Fairfield Court this morning in relation to serious terrorism related offences following a major NSW Joint Counter Terrorism (JCTT) operation in Sydney yesterday.
- Insider: Karen Banton
Bernie Banton Foundation founder Karen Banton is a strong advocate on behalf of asbestos disease sufferers and their families.
- Police NSW Could Cop Some Help
Interested in volunteering? Have you got what it takes? The NSW Police Force is calling for residents to apply for its Volunteer in Policing program.
- Beyondblue’s Big Blue Bus Stopped Over In Liverpool-Fairfield
Mental health awareness organisation Beyondblue will wrap up its Big Blue Bus tour this week, when the iconic vehicle completes its 40,000-kilometre, six-week trip around Sydney.
- Miller Teacher Named Citizen of the Year
Liverpool Council announced the recipients of their annual Australia Day Awards during a ceremony at Woodward Park.